News!! :D Partner and Snupps!

By 17:35 , , , , , , ,






Hey everyone!! :D

I have great news to tell you! If You have noticed on a new banner, I recently join to a affiliate program and I have a new partner!!

The name of store is Q-DEPOT!
They are an online store with three offices based on Korea, Hong Kong and Philippines.
Having more than 30  brands and more than 15000 products.
Always products on sale.
Worldwide shipping, and sending a lot of free samples!

You should check out the store! ;D


image


Another thing I want to tell you is about an app called "Snupps"
This app is like a album organized when you can post pictures of everything. I thought it would be interesting so I added my products there ^^ You can download the app on itunes or google play. I think you can also have access throw the website, just need to sign in!

This is my page or can add me searching by heerin23

I hope you like it! Soon I will bring more reviews!


image


You Might Also Like

0 comments