EOPEN MARKET Lucky Box - Review

By 16:38 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey GUYSS! :DD

Today I has something special! A Lucky Box from Eopen Market, I ordered on January of 5th of 2015  and received on January of 22th. It was my first big box, the last time I saw eopen market was doing this, It was already sold out TT^TT So I was so alert to not miss another one XD
And I bought this precious XD

So here what I got:







These box contained 46 samples more 4 samples that was offered. It cost 6.80$! So much, for so little!

Here is the list of what I received:

  • Secret Key Snail+egf repairing
  • Secret Key Purito Snail Cleanser BB Cream
  • Skin79 BB Cream Cleanser
  • Skin79 Super + BB Cream VIP Gold
  • Etude House Trial kit Collagen Moistfull
  • Etude House precious Mineral BB Cream
  • Mizon Returning starfish Cream
  • Mizon Original Skin Energy placente 45
  • Mizon Original Skin Energy Peptide 500
  • Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair intensive Ampoule
  • Mizon Collagen Power firming Enriched Cream
  • Mizon Multi Function Formula All in One Snail Repair Cream
  • Mizon Bee Venom Calming Fresh Cream
  • Innisfree It's real manuka honey mask
  • Skinfood Royal Honwy Mask
  • Skinfood Broccoli cream
  • Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling pore
  • Skinfood Goldkiwi Sun Toner
  • Skinfood Good Afternoon honey black tea
  • Skinfood Broccoli whitening Ampule
  • Skinfood Black Egg Pre Primer
  • Holika Holika Good Cera Moisturization barrier 
  • Tony Moly Aqua Aura Serum
  • Tony Moly Tomatox 
  • Tony Moly Red Appletox
  • Tony Moly Aura BB cream
  • Tony Moly Intense Care Sleeping Pack
  • Tony Moly Floria Activing Peeling Gel
  • Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream
  • Tony Moly Aqua Aura Rich Cream
  • Tony Moly Egg nose Pore

If you are interested in some products check the list above. Some questions about the box or the samples just ask! :D I will try these amazing samples and I will post the review later! 

See You Soon! image

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am also planning on getting this lucky box next week, can I ask is it worth the price? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! In my opinion yeah, it's totally worth the money and for the amount of samples and the variety, the box has a really good price (: tell me if you like it if you buy it! ^^ I hope I have helped! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I just ordered one and I'm so excited to see what I'm going to get.. :))

      Delete