BeautyNetKorea - Review

By 16:51 , , , , ,

Hey guys, SO SORRY for not posting for almost 3 months but my college took my time with presentations, exams and stuff.

But I'm Back so as promised I will do a review about the stores from where I bought.

I decides to do it first about BeautyNetKorea because I received this parcel today!! :D

This is the second time I order from BNK.
The first time I order:

  • Holika Holika heartful silky lipstick - SRD801 






My Order:

  • Tonymoly Cats Wink Clear pact - #2 Clear Beige
  • Peripera Cushion Blusher - #1 Pleased Pink


The first parcel I ordered on December of 27th, 2014 and received on January of 15th, 2015.
The second one I ordered on March of 30th, 2015 and received on April of 10th, 2015.

I ordered both with free shipping and they came really fast.

So the shipping is quite fast, I think anyone does't like to wait to much for the parcel right? so BeautyNetkorea is perfect for who want their parcel quickly without paying anything.

The price of products was good, the reason I bought it in these store was because it was in promotion so it was cheaper. BNK has good prices in some products, as I said in the last post it important to compare the prices in different stores to see where you can save money.

In relation to free samples, they give a good amount, I didn't order too much so it's in good proportion. 

This is a certificated store so the products are tested and all from the real brands.
I never had problems with BNK but when I needed to contact them, everyone was really helpful and pleasant. 

Shipping: ★ 
Price: 
Quality: 
Communication: 
Free Samples: 

Overall☆ 

I will post a haul about what I bought later. Thank you for reading (: I hope you like it and it is helpful! See you next time!




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That is a lot of samples with only 2 items you ordered!
    I have never strayed away from my faithful roseroseshop but next time I make an order it might be from BNK.
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered from roseroseshop lately and really liked it! It's really similar to BNK and the amount of samples really surprised me! I am going to do a review about today if you want to check out! ^^
      I think the only diference is the shipping that BNK is free ^^

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! But why am I just seeing your comment now :(
      After re-reading this post, I might head on over to BNK to check out their sale items!

      Delete
  2. ATTENTION!!!!!! NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BEAUTYNETKOREA!!!! 87 messages and hundred emails and nothing about a parcel. EG267826116KR. Parcel disappeared from tracking. And 145,18 USD they already took from me. I don’t know what to do. They don’t respond and aren’t returning my money. It is really big amount for me. Fraud and at this time, it is soul crashing.

    ReplyDelete