Downtown Day - Fashion

By 18:05 , , , , , , , ,

Heyy everyone! ^^

I'm back pretty earlyy this month! Today I received bad news! One of my parcel is lost and I'm trying to resolve this problem. i bought something that I really need but now I am trying get my money back and I will order again, because next moth I will on vacation and I will not be able to receive my parcel. So I will order llater the same products!
Okay, now about other things!
This post will not be about Korean cosmetics or stores, this will be my first post about fashion and some random stuff! :D

So today I went to downtown and bought some nice stuff and I really like to share with you!



So I bought:

  • H&M rose top and purple t-shirt 
I really fall in love with this top, is so lovely! image


And this t-shirt is simple but i love the color so much! 


  • Kiko smart lip pencils 
I didn't open the pencils yet but I can show you the colors later ^^
I bought 709 - Magenta & 710 - Rouge Noir




  •  La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat
I heard that this cream was really good for oiliness and as I have combination skin (oily on t-zone) I would like to try. I will tell you what I thought about it later!


  •  Ale-hop white flower crown
I really liked this flower crown, really cute to use on a walk on the beach or night out! image


  • Tiger USB fan led


This is the effect of it! Really cool and refreshing! 



   I hope you like this different post! I will return soon with more reviews! image

Any question I'm here! 

See you soon!   image


You Might Also Like

0 comments