RoseRoseShop - Review

By 11:59 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello everyone! :DD

Today I received my RRS parcel. It was the first time I ordered from this website.
I found that they have an ebay page too, they started only on ebay and then created  the website. The products are the same the only difference is the shipping that on ebay you have to add for each product although they come together. They have a option free shipping but no track number on this.

So I decided to order 5 product that I want but when i added the shipping i just flipped out XD
and then I ordered just want i really need and next time I will order the others.

I ordered on July 5th and it was sent on July of 9th. I received today, July 20th. i choose the cheapest shipping and it came so quickly!!

So this my order:










  • Innisfree Cushion Primer
  • Skinfood All over Muffin Cake Finish #05
  • Holika Holika Baby silky Foot Mask Sheet
So the rest are free samples that I received! 5 samples and 1 mask. I think they were really generous with samples and I appreciate because it's my first order so I really liked it, absolutely order next time! 

The price of products was fine, the primer and muffin cake were on promotion and it was the first place I found it so just ordered. 


Shipping: 
Price: 
Quality: 
Communication: 
Free Samples: 

Overall

I really like the fast shipping, I will order again from RRS soon.

I will do a review about bb creams soon and I will be back with big news really soon! 
Any question just ask! image I will review these products as soon as I can! 

See you soon! 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love roseroseshop! They are and always will be my go-to kbeauty website! It's so cheap and easy to shop on there opposed to other kbeauty shops online.
    The Skinfood muffin cake finish looks super cool, you should do a review on it!
    This has nothing to do with the actual post but where did you get your emoticons from!? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! the prices are amazing! The shipping is a little expensive to my country but there are some products that they only have so I really like to buy from them ^^
      I will do a review! I came back from vacations so now I will do a lot of reviews ^^
      Sure! the emoticons are from a tumblr called superkawaiiemoticon ^^

      Delete