Korean Skincare Haul

By 15:25 , , , , , , , , ,

Hey everyone! I'm went on vacations so I am been missed >.< so sorry guys.
So I make a skincare order because I needed it XD When I came back from vacations I had my surprise waiting for me *-*

So This is what I ordered!



Products list:

  • Skinfood premium Tomato whitening cream (Sample pack)
  • Skinfood Fresh Apple sparkling pore toner (sample pack)
  • Innisfree Apple juicy cleansing oil (sample pack)
  • Mizon pore refine silky essence (sample Pack)
  • The Face shop lovely me:ex dessert lip balm #03 honey
  • Mizon pore refine deep cleansing foam
  • Holika Holika silky foot mask sheet
  • Skinfood salmon brightening eye cream
  • Innisfree Long wear bb cream #21
  • Skinfood salmon dark circle concealer cream #01 light
So this what I bought, I know I have 2 products that are not skincare XD but they come along with these order so I just put it together. Recently I'm loving Innisfree and Skinfood a lot 

As soon as I can i will review these products! ^^

see you soon! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh this looks like such a nice haul, especially that Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream and all those samples! Can't wait to see your thoughts on these products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah~ so many!! Can't wait for your reviews! Especially that Skinfood Salmon Cream!

    ReplyDelete