TesterKorea - Review

By 16:28 , , , , , , , , ,

Hey guys!! ;D

Today  I will talk about my orders in Testerkorea. This is the the online store from where I usually buy my products. Although Tester hasn't free shipping the prices of the product are really low and the best as my point of view. So when I paid less in products and a little for shipping it offsets because the shipping is not much.

This is my order:







  • Etude House Dear my wish lips talk - #OR201
  • Etude House Dear my blooming lips talk - #OR204
  • Etude House Sweet idea nail bunny - #01
  • Innisfree creammellow lipstick - #08
  • It's Skin secret solution clear patch 
The others are free samples that they sent me. 

So, i ordered this on December of 26th, 2014 and I received on January of 29th, 2015. It took a little but it was around holidays so I understand the delay. ~

Shipping: 
Price: 
Quality: 
Communication: 
Free Samples: 

Overall☆ 

If you have any question just ask! ^^ as soon as i can I will post review of theses products! 
See you soon guys! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments